In this tutorial, you can learn how to install Windows 10. You may want to install Windows 10 for different reasons, for example:
Continue reading “How to Install Windows 10 – Quick Tutorial”
- You have a new computer with no operating system installed
- You have a previous windows version already installed
- Your current windows 10 installation is faulty, corrupted, or useless because of system errors, malware, or slow performance.
- You need a clean Windows installation to start again.
In this post, we start building a Laravel 8 Application just created. You can follow the tutorial Create a Laravel 8 application from scratch to install and create your first project and the initial application structure. However, this can be applied to a project created using the Laravel Sail tools or Composer.
The main areas to work at the start of the project are:
Continue reading “Building a Laravel 8 Application: Routes and Views”
- Understanding the project directory structure
- Navigation paths, adding/modifying routes
- Application screens, creating/modifying views
In this tutorial, we will explore how to create a Laravel 8 application from scratch and then prepare your application for development. However, the overall process changed from the previous version (Laravel 7), improving the developer experience with a fresh set of tools. Now, the new Laravel 8 provides Sail, a built-in solution for running your Laravel project using Docker.
Continue reading “Create a Laravel 8 application from scratch”
In this post, I share some useful GIT commands for everyday use. After years of using GIT, I’ve found useful commands to make my developer’s life easier. This is the list of the most frequently used in my case.
Continue reading “Useful GIT commands for everyday use”
I found using .filter() .map() and .reduce() Array methods could help to reduce code complexity and simplify many typical array data processing tasks. Looking at http://kangax.github.io/compat-table/es5/#test-Array_methods, you can confirm these methods are compatible with almost any modern desktop/mobile browser.
A good approach to understand how to use .filter() .map() and .reduce() is to compare each one to SQL data operations in SELECT statements.
There are many useful Google SEO tools, created by Google, to improve your SEO and site rank. These free tools could help you improve your search position:
- Webmaster Tools (Google Search Console)
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Planner
- Google Page Speed
- Structured Data tools
- Markup Helper
- Structured Data Testing
Continue reading “Google SEO Tools to improve your site rank”
In this guide we configure PHP and Laravel Framework to build web applications and REST APIs. As a result, you can prepare the environment to start the development process in a Laravel Project.
After this process, you will get installed the following components:
- PHP (PHP 7 or newer)
- MySQL/MariaDB server engine and client
- PEAR (PHP repository of common reusable components)
- Composer (PHP package and dependency manager)
- XDebug (PHP debugger used by unit tests tools like PHPUnit)
- Laravel command line tools (
Continue reading “Configure PHP and Laravel Framework”
GitHub is now offering Unlimited private repos for free. From a recent update on January 7th, 2019, Github announced a big change in their main offerings for developer and enterprise accounts.
Continue reading “GitHub is now offering Unlimited private repos for free”