The next step after creating your application, is to publish an iOS application in the AppStore. This is a “quick” guide to publish iOS applications, if we want to make them public to the world. The process could be long for the first time.
The main steps involved in this process are:
- Create an Apple ID
- Join the Apple’s Developer program
- Create and build your application in Xcode
- Create an archive of your signed application
- Register your application in App Store Connect
- Upload or export your application
- Submit your application for Review
- Your application will be verified and published in the App Store.
Continue reading “Publish an iOS application in the AppStore”