In this post we implement Push Notifications in iOS with Swift. Actually, this process is easier than before, with only a small set of steps:
- Activate Push notifications in your iOS project
- Request permissions for User notifications
- Register in Apple Push Notifications service
- Sending Test notifications
- Handling Notifications in your app
Continue reading “Implement Push Notifications in iOS with Swift”
The next step after creating your application, is to publish an iOS application in the AppStore. This is a “quick” guide to publish iOS applications, if we want to make them public to the world. The process could be long for the first time.
The main steps involved in this process are:
- Create an Apple ID
- Join the Apple’s Developer program
- Create and build your application in Xcode
- Create an archive of your signed application
- Register your application in App Store Connect
- Upload or export your application
- Submit your application for Review
- Your application will be verified and published in the App Store.
Continue reading “Publish an iOS application in the AppStore”
In this post I will show how to Install Cocoa Pods for Xcode projects. Cocoa Pods is a dependency manager for Swift and Objective-C Cocoa projects.
When you install XCode, you also get the
gem (RubyGems, the Ruby package manager). This command allows you to install Cocoa Pods for Xcode, without any extra configuration. Execute the following command
sudo gem install cocoapods
After fetching a list of dependency packages, you can use cocoa pods calling the command
pod. However, each command must be executed in the root folder of your Xcode project:
pod init: To create an empty initial
PodFile in your Xcode project folder.
pod install: To install packages defined in the
Continue reading “Install Cocoa Pods for XCode projects”