In this guide we configure PHP and Laravel Framework to build web applications and REST APIs. As a result, you can prepare the environment to start the development process in a Laravel Project.
After this process, you will get installed the following components:
- PHP (PHP 7 or newer)
- MySQL/MariaDB server engine and client
- PEAR (PHP repository of common reusable components)
- Composer (PHP package and dependency manager)
- XDebug (PHP debugger used by unit tests tools like PHPUnit)
- Laravel command line tools (